Welcome to Mile City students where our mission is helping students move towards God. If you have a middle school (6th-8th) or high school (9th-12th) student, below are three things you could expect your student to experience when they come to our program.
Meeting Times & EvENTS
- Wed. Oct. 26th – OVERDRIVE – Theme: SPOOKTACULAR – 7:00-8:30 pm – Plymouth Location
- Fri. Oct. 28th – Bonfire/Movie Night – Lyon Students – 5:30-7:30 pm – Details Here
- Wed. Nov. 2nd – DRIVE – 7:00-8:30 pm – Plymouth Location
- Wed. Nov. 9th- DRIVE – 7:00-8:30 pm – Plymouth Location
- Wed. Nov. 16th – OVERDRIVE – Studentsgiving & Turkey Bowl 7:00-8:30 pm – Plymouth
- Sun. Nov. 20th – Studentsgiving – Lyon Location
- Wed. Nov. 23rd- NO DRIVE
- Wed. Nov. 30th- DRIVE – 7:00-8:30 pm – Plymouth Location
At Mile City we believe that moving together is better. We’ve created fun, safe environments that foster community and coaching. Whether they’re sitting in rows listening to great communicators, running around through our crazy activities with friends or in a circle with peers learning from a mentor, they’re guaranteed to grow.
We know there are milestones in a students adolescent development. Moments that shift the course of the students direction and trajectory. Our events at Mile City are designed to do just that. Shift your student’s direction and trajectory towards God.